Charter for Compassion: International Golden Rule Day Incentive: Win two tickets to the Broadway musical Come From Away in New York City
No purchase necessary. One entry per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. We will ask you to provide your first and last name, city, state/province, country and valid email address, affirming the Charter for Compassion at charterforcompassion.org.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing of online affirmations of the Charter for Compassion received between April 2- 5, 2018. Each affirmation will be assigned a number, and a random drawing of numbers will occur to select the winner. Winners will be notified via email and announced on the Golden Rule Day website. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. The drawing will be made on a strictly random basis of submissions.
By law, residents of Canada will be required to enter a skill-testing question to claim their prize.
3. PRIZE: Two (2) tickets to the Broadway musical Come From Away in New York City, valued at $177 each. Travel is not included and ticket voucher may not be sold. If winner declines the prize, another random drawing will be done for a runner-up. The ticket voucher may be redeemed for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday performance between the following dates: April 17 – June 21, 2018 (Blackout Dates may apply). See ComeFromAway.com for schedule.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this c contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and board members of Charter for Compassion are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prize winner will be notified within one week after drawing date.
Entrants grant Charter for Compassion the right to use and publish their first name and city online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Charter for Compassion, Golden Rule Day Project, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
7. CONDUCT: Charter for Compassion reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CHARTER FOR COMPASSION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Charter for Compassion and International Golden Rule Day is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in Golden Rule Day contest assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Charter for Compassion and International Golden Rule Day is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Charterfor Compassion.org which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Charter for Compassion reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
9. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Charter for Compassion, 271 Winslow
Bainbridge Island, Washington 98110. Requests must be received by the end of the Contest.